Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dedicated to Brian from PA...

Dear Brian from PA,
Without your insight, I would not know the definition of a "blog". Without your expertise in the area of coffee beans, I would still be drinking discount coffee. Without your friendship, I would have no place to stay when traveling across the country. For all of these things (and many more), I thank you.
Sincerely, E. (Snow) Kohns


It has been brought to my attention that I have not been updating my blog frequently enough to satisfy my dedicated followers. The past couple of weeks have been super busy. I am finishing up my second summer session of school today. A lot of awesome happenings have went on this summer, so part of me is sad to see it come to an end. On the other hand, I am anxious to really jump into my education, because I am beginning to be able to see the finish line.

The next two weeks will be amazing and will give me the opportunity to really soak up the rest of the summer with Keyana and Desmond before Keyana and I head back to school and Desmond gets to experience a new world full of slimey kids and lots of cool toys that I like to call "daycare". After that, we have so many exciting things happening: my 24th birthday, my sister getting married, and meeting my future-sister-law, Elizabeth. Yes, there will soon be one more Elizabeth Kohns walking the streets. Watch out world.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment