Thursday, June 24, 2010

The adventure begins

I have never had a blog before. I guess there is a first time for everything. Let me begin by introducing myself.


I am a stay-at-home mom and a full-time student. I have two kids. Keyana is four and crazy. Desmond will be one on July 4th. They drive me crazy, but I love them. I like to think I'm a good mom, but I still have a lot to learn. Someday I hope to have my degree in English Education. It has taken me a long time to get this far, but I'm proud to say I'm still going.


I've been married to Shane for almost five years. He drives me crazy, but I love him. He's an amazing husband and father, and I don't know what I would do without him.


This is my family.


Aren't we cute?

Anyway, I hope this blog helps me stay updated with family and friends. I might even try to add some exciting tips I learn along the way. So stay tuned, because there's plenty more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment